Homecoming 2012 kicks off at UH Manoa
The full week of exciting activities includes the Framing Paradise: Photography and Waikīkī art exhibit and the Ka Leo Arts Festival. There will be a homecoming fair at the Clarence T.C. Ching Field and a function at the M Nightclub, both of which are open to the public.
Support UH Mānoa student athletes at this year’s homecoming sporting events in women’s soccer, women’s volleyball and football. The women’s soccer team takes on Cal State Fullerton at the Waipiʻo Soccer Stadium at 5 p.m. on October 7. Then women’s volleyball faces Cal State Northridge at 7 p.m. at the Stan Sheriff Center on October 12, followed by the homecoming football game against New Mexico State at 6 p.m. on October 13 at Aloha Stadium.
Read the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa news release for the complete homecoming schedule.
- Volleyball players from two UH campuses make all-conference teams
- UH Manoa launches new commercials
- Manoa athletics officials placed on administrative leave
- Mānoa Athletics Department plays huge role in Hawaiʻi economy
- Governor proclaims Wahine volleyball team day