UH News airs new segments on OCSports
The University of Hawaiʻi presents UH News on OCSports. Reported by UH students, the four-and-a-half minute segments air on the OCSports channel during UH sporting events.
The new stories for October include the UH Hilo’s Local First dining program, UH West Oahu’s new campus, Windward’s Learning Library Commons, UH Mānoa’s newly renovated Gateway House and more.
UH News on OCSports highlights University of Hawaiʻi programs systemwide.
To view the segments go to the UH News on OCSports page.
- Proposed modest tuition increases to fund needed maintenance
- UH presents proposed tuition schedule at statewide public meetings
- UH leaders join Polynesian Voyaging Society for New Zealand educational summit
- UH Alert system test scheduled for April 18
- October 17 update: Hurricane Ana