UH News airs new segments on OCSports
The University of Hawaiʻi presents UH News on OCSports. Reported by UH students, the four-and-a-half minute segments air on the OCSports channel during UH sporting events.
The new stories for October include the UH Hilo’s Local First dining program, UH West Oahu’s new campus, Windward’s Learning Library Commons, UH Mānoa’s newly renovated Gateway House and more.
UH News on OCSports highlights University of Hawaiʻi programs systemwide.
To view the segments go to the UH News on OCSports page.
- UH highlights sustainability and research at World Conservation Congress
- More incoming freshmen on track to graduate on time
- Reduced operations during spring break
- HI Pride T-shirt design contest now accepting submissions
- Regents medals for teaching and research awarded