Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Volcano Awareness Month is January 2012
- Greener eateries modernize UH Manoa
- Summer program teaches ethnomathematics
- Al Gore headlines major sustainability conference
- Mock Mars mission tests crew cohesion