Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Fashion shows highlight student designs
- Jellyfish research featured in Florida schools
- UH Mānoa issues cancer center report
- Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex: A game changer
- Warrior Club Challenge issued to Mānoa students