Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Researchers tag more tiger sharks to track online
- UH's 10 campuses lead the nation in diversity
- Ganot hired as men's basketball head coach
- Photos: Congrats UH grads!
- Students recover surplus food to feed homeless