Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- UH achievements airing on KFVE
- First net-zero buildings open at UH Mānoa
- World’s best hybrid visualization system up and running at UH Mānoa
- Award-winning social innovator selected as Inouye chair
- Kennedy Theatre presents Taiko Drum and Dance