Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Justice Sonia Sotomayor visits UH law school
- FAX exhibition featured at Manoa Art Gallery
- Competition provides critical look at student business plans
- The spirit of dance lives on in Winter Footholds
- Holiday sales scheduled at three UH campuses