Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Competition provides critical look at student business plans
- The spirit of dance lives on in Winter Footholds
- UH plays critical role in Coast Guard cybersecurity exercise
- Hidden gem restored for future generations
- Astronomy program for Hawaiʻi high school students prepares future science leaders