Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Library preserves Hawaiian cultural treasures
- Summer concert series returns to Waikiki Aquarium
- State-of-the-art biology building open for learning
- Manoa students making the move
- Mānoa Forum celebrates 20th anniversary