Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Nursing simulation center debuts
- T-shirt design contest aims to beat skin cancer
- Financial responsibility is focus of UH Saves Day
- Senator Daniel Inouye receives Presidential Medal of Freedom
- New UH sustainability policy aims for carbon neutrality by 2050