Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Newly discovered asteroid is Earth’s companion
- Giant inflatable structures give students valuable experience
- Holiday plant sale at the Lyon Arboretum
- Norm Chow named head Manoa football coach
- New Hawaii language discovered by UH researchers