Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Native plant preservation program gets donation
- Deep-sea animal ID guide launched
- The economic contribution of the Hawaii Innovation Initiative
- School of Law celebrates 40 years of leadership and diversity
- Hawaiian warrior forever honors UH’s Fallen Warriors