Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- HOT news: Pacific carbon pump speeds up in summer
- New Hawaii language discovered by UH researchers
- Team performance factors the focus of new Mars simulation
- 21st century classroom design cultivates collaboration
- Mutation makes anti-cancer protein a tumor booster