Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Collaboration soars with UH drone project
- Manoa fashion showcase wows crowd
- Crew cohesion focus of second Mars simulation mission
- Cyber-CANOE to explore worlds of data in 3-D
- Kennedy Theatre looks forward to the next half century