Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Green building earns platinum award for C-MORE building
- Seashell reference collection available online
- UH honors Senator Inouye's inspiring legacy
- Students hunt for history and culture at heiau
- Plant breeder known for corn leaves lasting legacy