Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Varsity Victory Volunteers part of UH legacy
- UH leaders join Polynesian Voyaging Society for New Zealand educational summit
- Marine biologist Carl Meyer shares insights on recent tiger shark bites
- Remembering Representative K. Mark Takai
- Four UH Mānoa head coaches featured in anti-violence public service announcement