Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Kennedy Theatre looks forward to the next half century
- Dive discovers missing aircraft hangar of sunken WWII-era Japanese submarine
- Photos: Way to go UH graduates!
- Funding for UH graduate research could produce scientific breakthroughs
- Digitization project preserves images of UH Manoa's past