Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Researchers need help saving the Kamehameha butterfly
- Graduation success story: Kekai and Jason Smith
- School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology receives new marine facility
- Volcano Awareness Month is January 2012
- Real drama benefits nursing students