Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Kids film festival promises fun for the whole family
- Box jellyfish research breakthrough by Manoa biochemist
- Jellyfish research featured in Florida schools
- Large fresh water supply discovered by UH researchers on Hawaiʻi Island
- UH commission advocates for women's rights