Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students promoted responsible drinking and healthy/safe relationships at the campus’ Alcohol Awareness Health Fair on Wednesday, October 31 at the Campus Center.
This program was sponsored by University Health Services’ Health Promotion Program, PAU Violence, Student Housing and the Counseling and Student Development Center.
- Experience day showcases UH Manoa programs and services
- UH Mānoa move-in: tips for success
- Data visualization expert to build the top system in the nation at the University of Hawaiʻi
- UH Mānoa graduation rates show steady improvement
- New registration app guides students to timely graduation