Aloha: Traditions of Love and Affection is latest addition to Manoa Curriculum Research and Development Group’s series on Hawaiian traditions by Malcolm Nāea Chun.
University of Hawaiʻi President M.R.C. Greenwood and representatives from the UH System administration and UH Board of Regents will visit the 10 University of Hawaiʻi campuses for a series of public meetings scheduled for November through January 2013.
The community forums will be an opportunity for the general public and members of the University of Hawaiʻi community, including students, faculty, staff and alumni, to share their thoughts on the university and its future.
The schedule for the community forums is as follows—
- Friday, November 16, 2012: Honolulu Community College, Loui Conference Center (Building 2, Room 201), 4:30–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 21, 2012: Leeward Community College, GT 105, 4–5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 27, 2012: Kapiʻolani Community College, ʻŌhiʻa 118, 4–5:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 3, 2012: UH Mānoa, Art Auditorium, 4–5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 4, 2012: UH West Oʻahu, Multipurpose Room (C-208), 4–5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2012: Windward Community College, Palikū Theatre, 4–5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012: UH Maui College, Kaʻaʻike 105 BCD, 3:30–5 p.m.
- Monday, November 19, 2012: Hawaiʻi Community College/UH Hilo, UCB 127, 4:30–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 9, 2013: UH Center, West Hawaiʻi, 4–5:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 7, 2013: Kauaʻi Community College Cafeteria, 4–5:30 p.m.