UH News November segments air on OCSports
The University of Hawaiʻi presents UH News on OCSports. Narrated by UH students, the four-and-a-half minute segments air on the OCSports channel during UH sporting events.
- University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources’ biofuel research and Leeward Community College’s military and veteran services (narrated by UH Mānoa student Mark Rulona)
- University of Hawaiʻi’s Hawai’i Innovation Initiative and University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa’s car sharing service (narrated by UH Mānoa student Leon Sheen)
- Kauaʻi Community College’s Sustainable Living Institute and the campus’ aquaponics and aquaculture program (narrated by UH Mānoa student Emilie Howlett)
- University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa’new student centered classroom and UH football players learning about Hawaiian culture (narrated by UH Mānoa student Keliʻi Alapai)
UH News on OCSports highlights University of Hawaiʻi programs systemwide.
To view more segments go to the UH News on OCSports page.
- The sky is not the limit
- Photos: Congratulations UH graduates!
- Regents approve undocumented immigrant policy
- $69 million for Native Hawaiian education
- Rail launcher for Hawaii's first space launch completed