Reduced operations during winter break
The University of Hawaiʻi System offices and campuses statewide will be reducing or suspending operations on non-instructional days from December 17, 2012–January 1, 2013. The reduction in operations is in support of continuing efforts to reduce energy consumption and recover cost savings.
Tuesday, December 25, and Tuesday, January 1, are state holidays and all offices will be closed on those days.
See the UH System Reduced Campus Operations webpage with more details and specific information on how individual campus functions and activities may be affected.
- Sustainability advocates gather for higher education summit
- Budget request funds key initiatives
- UH affirms commitments to undocumented and all students
- President's letter to the UH ohana
- State leaders launch sustainability dashboard