Senator Inouye interviewed by UH student (May 2012)
United States Senator Daniel Inouye was recently interviewed by Ka Hui Hoʻolauna, a television news magazine by journalism students at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. The episode airs Sunday, May 20 at 4 p.m. on KFVE.
Inouye shared his experiences at UH Mānoa and how it led him to a career in politics.
The episode also includes a segment on how UH is partnering with a university in Japan to create a disaster planning initiative in the aftermath of the devastating March 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
On Sunday, May 27, Ka Hui Hoʻoluana will feature an interview with University of Hawaiʻi president M.R.C. Greenwood and stories on Native Hawaiian culture including Hawaiian newspapers and the spiritual significance of Mauna Kea. The episode will also air at 4 p.m.
Ka Hui Hoʻolauna
- ARCS Foundation honors top doctoral candidates in STEM fields
- UH Mānoa now the official hub for statewide health data
- UHERO forecast: Building cycle approaches its peak
- UHERO wins Polzin Prize for Best Paper at AUBER conference
- UHERO forecast: Healthy economy faces new administration risks
Category: Academic News