Senator Inouye interviewed by UH student (May 2012)
United States Senator Daniel Inouye was recently interviewed by Ka Hui Hoʻolauna, a television news magazine by journalism students at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. The episode airs Sunday, May 20 at 4 p.m. on KFVE.
Inouye shared his experiences at UH Mānoa and how it led him to a career in politics.
The episode also includes a segment on how UH is partnering with a university in Japan to create a disaster planning initiative in the aftermath of the devastating March 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
On Sunday, May 27, Ka Hui Hoʻoluana will feature an interview with University of Hawaiʻi president M.R.C. Greenwood and stories on Native Hawaiian culture including Hawaiian newspapers and the spiritual significance of Mauna Kea. The episode will also air at 4 p.m.
Ka Hui Hoʻolauna
- UH honors Senator Inouye's inspiring legacy
- Students hunt for history and culture at heiau
- New report released on Mexican-origin residents in Hawaii
- UH Mānoa graduate Alexandra McDougle selected as Luce Scholar
- Board of Regents’ Medal for Excellence in Research awarded
Category: Academic News