Kapiolani launches new cooking show on KFVE
The program showcases top chefs, guest chefs, student chefs, and instructors from the culinary arts program at Kapiʻolani Community College.
Hosted by Kapiʻolani CC Chef-Instructor Grant Sato, the show will highlight various aspects of cooking in Hawaiʻi, including but not limited to special topics of interest such as sustainability, cooking for elders, special creations in the kitchen, local competitions and preparations, and preparing for the next 10 years in the evolution of cooking.
Recipes from the show will also be featured in the Wednesday food section of the Honolulu Star-Advertiser.
The 13-episode series debuted on January 9, and repeat episodes will air immediately following the first 13-week installment, giving the show a 26-week run.
Read more about the show as featured in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser article, “Lights, camera, cook.” (subscription required).
- Restaurant Week benefits culinary arts program
- Regents reduce previously approved tuition increases
- New UH sustainability policy aims for carbon neutrality by 2050
- Enrollment jumps at UH West Oahu
- Kapiʻolani CC commits to Healthy Campus 2020
Category: Academic News