Inspirations behind UH art exhibit
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa graduate art students, Neilson Ishida and Tom Walker, discuss the art they have on display at the 35th Annual Graduate Art Exhibit.
The exhibit at the UH Art Gallery opened January 13 and runs through February 1. It features the work of eight UH Mānoa graduate students.
- FAX exhibition featured at Manoa Art Gallery
- Ka Leo editor wins national award for cartoon
- Scrolls offer glimpse into Okinawa's past
- Holiday sales scheduled at three UH campuses
- Green building earns platinum award for C-MORE building