Old Dogs New Tricks on exhibit at Gallery Iolani
Gallery ʻIolani at Windward Community College presents Old Dogs New Tricks, an exhibition of paintings, prints and sculptures by a group of artists who met at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa art building in the late 70s and early 80s.
The exhibition runs now through February 28 and is free and open to the public.
Exhibiting artists are Doug Doi, Stephan Doi, Jon Hamblin, Michael Harada, James Kuroda, George Okuhara and Lilette Subedi.
Gallery ʻIolani information
Gallery hours are Monday and Tuesday, 1–8 p.m. and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, 1–5 p.m. The gallery is closed on Saturdays.
For more information, call (808) 236-9155 or visit the Gallery ʻIolani website.
- Alaska artists explore natural disasters in Gallery ʻIolani exhibit
- Ceramic artists shine at Gallery ʻIolani
- Student art treasures showcased at Gallery Iolani
- REVEALED, The Myth of Disability at Gallery ʻIolani
- Mark Hamasaki’s photographs featured at Gallery Iolani