Gallery ʻIolani at Windward CC presents works in clay and bronze by Kauaʻi native David Kuraoka.
The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Library added an important new online resource, Early English Books Online (EEBO), which contains digital facsimile page images of virtually every work printed in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British North America and works in English printed elsewhere during 1473–1700.
EEBO encompasses the first book printed in English by William Caxton, through the age of Spenser and Shakespeare and the tumult of the English Civil War.
Access Early English Books Online
- Go to Mānoa Library’s website
- Click on “Electronic Resources”
- In the “Search for a Database” window type in “Early English Books Online” and hit search
- Click on the database title
- Click on the database title which takes you to the website
For questions, email the Mānoa Library’s Reference Desk or call (808) 956-7214. For further assistance, visit the Business, Humanities and Social Sciences Department website.
—Adapted from a UH Mānoa news release