Led Zeppelin coming to Windward CC Imaginarium
Led Zeppelin debuts on Wednesday, February 27, with additional shows scheduled for Wednesday, April 24 and Wednesday, June 26.
The Led Zeppelin show remains one of the most popular music shows, neck and neck with Pink Floyd. The fulldome animations created for Led Zeppelin are the highest resolution ever made for a digital dome music show in a planetarium. Fulldome graphics bring to life Led Zeppelin’s most famous songs, including “Stairway to Heaven,” “Whole Lotta Love” and more.
Led Zeppelin draws the audience further into surrealistic environments than any other music entertainment show, transporting visitors into dozens of mood-provoking settings that heighten the music experience. To ensure the audience is completely transported into the world of Led Zeppelin, there will be no live sky component to the show.
Led Zeppelin showtime is 7 p.m., and tickets are $5/child (12 and under); $6/UH, military or senior (65 and up); $7/adults. The show is appropriate for Zeppelin fans of all ages.
Call the Hōkūlani Imaginarium at (808) 235-7433 for reservations.
—Adapted from a Windward CC news release
- Starry splendor this summer at Hōkūlani Imaginarium
- Mother’s day matinee featured at Hōkūlani Imaginarium
- Hōkūlani Imaginarium warms up for the holidays with Season of Light
- Father’s Day matinee at the Hōkūlani Imaginarium
- Get chicken skin and goose bumps at Windward CC's Haunted Village