Finalists for UH Manoa dean/associate vice chancellor selected
Four finalists have been identified for the position of dean, School of Pacific and Asian Studies/assistant vice chancellor, Office of International and Exchange Programs at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa.
The campus visits for the four candidates will be held at the Center for Korean Studies Auditorium.
- March 4–5
- Division Director of Liberal Arts and International Studies, Colorado School of Mines
- Public Presentation: Tuesday, March 5, 3–4:15 p.m.
- March 11–12
- Associate Dean of Graduate Studies and Research, School of Arts and Sciences, University of Pittsburgh
- Public Presentation: Tuesday, March 12, 3–4:15 p.m.
- March 14–15
- Director, South Asia Center, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, University of Washington
- Public Presentation: Friday, March 15, 3–4:15 p.m.
R. Anderson Sutton
- April 4–5
- Professor, School of Music, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Public Presentation: Friday, April 5, 3–-4:15 p.m.
Read the UH Mānoa news release for more about the ongoing dean/associate vice chancellor search.
- Sutton to lead School of Pacific and Asian Studies
- Seven Title VI international education grants awarded to UH Manoa
- Korean modernity to be examined at UH conference
- Hidden gem restored for future generations