Geek Day features free technology workshops and demos
Geek Day features free hands-on workshops and demonstrations on a variety of digital, mobile and technology topics, from social media and cloud computing to digital photography and video.
The sessions are designed for the general public, with several sessions geared specifically to educators, small businesses and non-profits.
The Digital Cafe will offer a variety of drop-in activities that include the opportunity to discover and learn more about new apps for mobile devices, see demos of Windows 8 and GoDaddy.com, join discussions on social media or simply ask college staff a tech question.
All activities are free and open to the public. Workshops include both Mac and Windows platforms. Lunch will be available from several food vendors on site.
Fore more information, visit the Geek Day website.
- UH Community Colleges 50 years and counting
- Voting open for HI Pride T-shirt design contest
- Enrollment jumps at UH West Oahu
- Career, college and job opportunities at Leeward CC fair
- UH adopts interim policy on sex discrimination and gender-based violence