Reduced operations during spring break
The University of Hawaiʻi’s 10 campuses will be reducing or suspending operations on non-instructional days from March 26–31, 2012. The reduction in operations is in support of continuing efforts to reduce energy consumption and operating costs.
All offices will be closed for two state holidays—Monday, March 26 for Prince Kuhio Day and Friday, March 29 for Good Friday.
See the UH System Reduced Campus Operations webpage with more details and specific information on how individual campus functions and activities may be affected.
- President’s February highlights and updates
- Domestic violence partnership brings community support to UH campuses
- Chance for students to #BeHeardUH about sexual harassment and gender violence
- Reduced operations during holiday break
- Students encouraged to take 15 to Finish