David Lassner appointed interim UH president
The University of Hawaiʻi Board of Regents unanimously approved the appointment of UH Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer David Lassner as interim president at a meeting on July 30, 2013. The appointment is effective September 1, 2013.
Board of Regents Chair John Holzman and Lassner held a press conference following the meeting.
- Lassner lists priorities to UH ohana
- Scholarship program aims to keep Hawaii's best
- UH welcomes Hawaii's best
- VP Linda Johnsrud speaks at public higher education forum
- Next UH president to be selected June 2 by Board of Regents