Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- Native plant preservation program gets donation
- Deep-sea animal ID guide launched
- The economic contribution of the Hawaii Innovation Initiative
- School of Law celebrates 40 years of leadership and diversity
- Hawaiian warrior forever honors UH’s Fallen Warriors