Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- UH Mānoa move-in: tips for success
- SOEST brings potentially $100M in convention business, named ʻElele Organization of the Year
- Native bird survival drops as molt lengthens
- Greener eateries modernize UH Manoa
- Summer program teaches ethnomathematics