Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- Jellyfish research featured in Florida schools
- Kids film festival promises fun for the whole family
- Box jellyfish research breakthrough by Manoa biochemist
- UH leads initiative to build state's multilingual workforce
- Robotic vessel helps in times of disaster