Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- UH Mānoa move-in: tips for success
- Summer concert series returns to Waikiki Aquarium
- UH Cancer Center celebrates new facility
- UH Manoa urged to Move with Aloha
- Music department is a symphony of global styles