Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- Medical school marks Native Hawaiian health's 10th anniversary
- Real drama benefits nursing students
- Hamilton Library thrives 10 years after devastating flood
- Scrolls offer glimpse into Okinawa's past
- Albizia tree removal at Lyon Arboretum protects people and plants