Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- Manoa students advocate responsible drinking
- Experience day showcases UH Manoa programs and services
- Taro Day brings together diverse points of view
- UH on the forefront of coral bleaching research
- Native bird survival drops as molt lengthens