Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- UH Mānoa move-in: tips for success
- Kennedy Theatre presents Taiko Drum and Dance
- Native Hawaiian health focus of new degree
- Astronomy event inspires kids young and old
- Getting up-close with science at Gene-ius Day