Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- Second known case of a planet in a quadruple star system discovered
- Volcano Awareness Month is January 2012
- Greener eateries modernize UH Manoa
- Summer program teaches ethnomathematics
- Al Gore headlines major sustainability conference