Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- UH leads newest NSF ocean education center
- Record number of UH graduates
- UH plays critical role in Coast Guard cybersecurity exercise
- Hidden gem restored for future generations
- Nursing simulation center debuts