Manoa move-in mania
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa students moved into on-campus residence halls and apartments the week of August 19, 2013. Three of the 3,800 students living in student housing in the fall 2013 semester let a UH News film crew video tape their move-in day for posterity.
- UH Mānoa move-in: tips for success
- Researchers need help saving the Kamehameha butterfly
- Graduation success story: Kekai and Jason Smith
- School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology receives new marine facility
- Volcano Awareness Month is January 2012