Share your style #UHFashion
In conjunction with Hawaiʻi Fashion Month October 2013, students, faculty and staff of the 10 UH campuses are invited to share their style using Instagram and the hashtag #UHFashion.
No matter how laid back or fashion-forward your clothing and accessories may be, fashion is an extension of personality and the time and place in which we live.
Don’t be shy! Whether you’re inspired by the beach, the street or the runway–show us what you’re wearing. We want to see what inspires your style, the brands you love and how you put it all together. Don’t forget to tag #UHFashion.
Some of the first #UHFashion pics
- Fashion program celebrates its roots at 50th anniversary show
- Student fashion designs hit the runway at two UH shows
- Manoa fashion showcase wows crowd
- Students produce stellar business plans in retail contest
- Manoa fashion alum wins international textile awards