U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and UH announce new services
U.S. Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric K. Shinseki and University of Hawaiʻi Interim President David Lassner announced at a September 24 news conference that the VetSuccess on Campus program is coming to the University of Hawaiʻi with offices opening at UH Mānoa and Leeward Community College campuses.
- UH honors military veterans with tuition policy change
- UH seeks nominations for student veterans task force
- Scholarship recipients thank their benefactors
- UH task force on veterans affairs formed
- President Greenwood's statement on the passing of Senator Inouye