UH Manoa celebrates homecoming
The week is full of exciting events including the Ka Leo Arts Festival (October 24), the School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology Open House (October 25 and 26), the Homecoming Friday Fair (October 25), and the UH vs. Colorado State Homecoming football game (October 26).
For the full event schedule and details, visit the Homecoming page.
- Deep sea sharks are buoyant
- Large number of Hawaii beaches eroding
- Location of upwelling in Earth's mantle stable
- Loihi Seamount's iron-oxidizing bacteria focus of ocean expedition
- Kilauea exerted an influence on Tropical Storm Flossie