UH Manoa celebrates homecoming
The week is full of exciting events including the Ka Leo Arts Festival (October 24), the School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology Open House (October 25 and 26), the Homecoming Friday Fair (October 25), and the UH vs. Colorado State Homecoming football game (October 26).
For the full event schedule and details, visit the Homecoming page.
- Steven Stanley recognized for research in paleontology
- Researchers analyze deep origins of volcanic eruptions behavior
- Ocean expedition maps Loihi’s deepest reaches
- Evidence for both mixing and layering of Earth’s interior clarifies long-standing debate
- Board of Regents’ Medal for Excellence in Research awarded