UH Manoa celebrates homecoming
The week is full of exciting events including the Ka Leo Arts Festival (October 24), the School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology Open House (October 25 and 26), the Homecoming Friday Fair (October 25), and the UH vs. Colorado State Homecoming football game (October 26).
For the full event schedule and details, visit the Homecoming page.
- El Nino unusually active in the late 20th century
- Open house excites future scientists
- Green future conference at UH Manoa
- Large fishes in Hawaii consuming more plastic than expected
- The Pavel's $10 million gift invests in premier UH expertise