UH Manoa celebrates homecoming
The week is full of exciting events including the Ka Leo Arts Festival (October 24), the School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology Open House (October 25 and 26), the Homecoming Friday Fair (October 25), and the UH vs. Colorado State Homecoming football game (October 26).
For the full event schedule and details, visit the Homecoming page.
- Artful images of coral featured in PBS Digital series
- Antarctic fjords are climate-sensitive hotspots of diversity
- Scientists find interplanetary dust particles could bring water to Earth
- Ritidian Point wave buoy redeployed to serve Guam communities
- Environmental Protection Agency awards $132,000 to graduate student for coral reef research