UH Manoa celebrates homecoming
The week is full of exciting events including the Ka Leo Arts Festival (October 24), the School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology Open House (October 25 and 26), the Homecoming Friday Fair (October 25), and the UH vs. Colorado State Homecoming football game (October 26).
For the full event schedule and details, visit the Homecoming page.
- Parental experience may help coral offspring survive climate change
- Marine biologist Carl Meyer shares insights on recent tiger shark bites
- Research explains near-island biological hotspots in barren ocean basins
- Climate experts to help vulnerable coastal communities
- NOAA continues to support coastal and ocean observing in the Pacific Islands