Lyon Arboretum hosts Holiday Plant and Craft Sale
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa’s Lyon Arboretum will hold its annual Holiday Plant and Craft Sale on Saturday, November 23, 9 a.m–2 p.m. at the arboretum, located at 3860 Mānoa Road. The sale is a great opportunity to buy unique gifts for the holidays. Admission is free.
Various nurseries will be selling colorful ti varieties, cacti and succulents, orchids, anthuriums, heliconias, gingers, tillandsias and other bromeliads, Hawaiian plants and native ferns, vegetable and herb plants, as well as UH variety vegetable seeds and many other plants for homes and gardens. Ceramic pots and planters will also be available.
Arboretum volunteers from Hui Hana Leis will sell beautiful, one-of-a-kind dry and fresh holiday wreaths. There will also be tasty jams and jellies and Hawaiian honey.
A free arboretum shuttle service will pick-up and drop-off visitors at the intersections of Poʻelua Street and Mānoa Road, and Nipo Street and Mānoa Road.
- Lyon Arboretum presents budding new classes for 2015
- Saving endangered Native Hawaiian plants one seed at a time
- Spring plant sale at the Lyon Arboretum
- Holiday Plant and Craft Sale coming to Lyon Arboretum
- Yoga, landscaping, kapa and more this summer at Lyon Arboretum