Statement from the UH Presidential Selection Committee
- The committee decided to defer a decision on the selection of a search firm for the presidential search.
- The committee moved to amend and adopt the draft President’s Agenda, the criteria that will be used for selecting the next president. The agenda now incorporates many of the suggestions made by members of the public in the committee’s outreach appearances. Download the document.
The next scheduled meeting of the selection committee will be posted soon.
- Presidential Selection Committee final report
- Campus public forums for UH president finalists set for May 6-9
- Next UH president to be selected June 2 by Board of Regents
- UH Presidential Selection Committee votes to conduct own search
- David Lassner named UH president