UH Hilo presents International Nights
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo International Student Association presents International Nights 2014 on February 7 and 8, 7:30 p.m. in the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center.
Each year the International Student Association produces shows that feature performances from the many different cultures and countries represented at UH Hilo. Performers volunteer their time preparing for and executing their performances—a testament to their willingness to share their cultures with others.
International Nights is a long-standing tradition at UH Hilo that spans over three decades, and is a favorite event on campus among students, the community and visitors.
This year’s show feature performances from Samoa, the Philippines, Soloman Islands, Germany, Micronesia, Japan, Tahiti, Kiribati, China, Tonga, West Africa, Palau, Timor-Leste, the Marshall Islands and the United States.
Tickets can be purchased at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center box office (Tuesday–Friday, 9 a.m–1 p.m.) and are $10 for the general public and $5 for students, keiki and seniors. Tickets can also be purchased at the door on the day of the show.
- International Education Week honored by Governor Ige
- Martha Redbone presents Bonehill: The Concert at UH Manoa and UH Hilo
- Ivory Coast vocalist Dobet Gnahore graces Hilo and Mānoa stages
- Experience Argentina’s controversial First Lady at UH Hilo’s Evita
- Keigwin+Company returns to Hawaii