Special Valentine’s day stargazing show at Imaginarium
Windward Community College’s Hōkūlani Imaginarium will feature Star-Crossed Lovers, a special Valentine’s Day show for adults 21 and older, with wine and a Valentine’s Day favor on Friday, February 14, 7 p.m.
This special stargazing show will feature the uncensored tales of love, loss and affairs of the heart in the constellations.
The Imaginarium’s special Valentine’s Day show is a 21-and-over version of the regular monthly stargazing show. Unlike her regular Stargazing shows that are modified for general audiences, Krissie Kellogg will tell the uncut versions of these classic stories of love and loss in the heavens.
Reservations are required for the show, walk-up tickets will not be available. Cost is $15 per person and includes admission, glass of wine and Valentine’s Day favor. Call (808) 235-7433 to make reservations.
- Hōkūlani Imaginarium heats up for Valentine’s Day
- An endangered reef, a lunar riddle and two fish on a mission
- Starry splendor this summer at Hōkūlani Imaginarium
- Mother’s day matinee featured at Hōkūlani Imaginarium
- Hōkūlani Imaginarium warms up for the holidays with Season of Light