Windward CC students present The Charge of Aiai
Windward Community College’s dramatic production students present The Charge of ʻAiʻai at Palikū Theatre, a tale for keiki about the myths, legends and heroes of Hawaiʻi. The show runs February 14–23 (Friday’s and Saturday’s at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 4 p.m.).
The Charge of ʻAiʻai weaves a magical and heartfelt tale of a father’s legacy to his son, a terrible battle with a mighty eel and the inception of fishing in Hawaiʻi.
The Charge of ʻAiʻai was written by Moses Goods, storyteller and cultural educator at the Bishop Museum and directed by Windward CC Theatre Instructor Nicolas Logue.
Tickets are $15 adults, $10 students (any age); children (through age 25), seniors and military. Tickets can be purchased by phone at 235-7310 or online.
- Hands-on creativity at Paliku Arts Festival
- Agamemnon at Palikū Theatre
- Hands-on experience key to Paliku Arts Festival
- Windward students present Battle of Will
- Paliku Theatre spring concerts feature student talent