Windward students present Battle of Will
Windward Community College’s Theatre 260-Dramatic Production students present the dark urban crime drama Battle of Will, February 28 through March 9 at the Palikū Theatre. Performances take place Friday, February 28 and March 7, Saturday, March 1 and 8 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, March 2 and 9 at 4 p.m.
Between wastelands and skyscrapers, Battle of Will follows gravediggers, lost girls, killers and bodyguards as they vie for a spot in the underworld’s hierarchy. This expertly crafted plot worthy of Goodfellas — is contemporary French playwright Laurent Gaude’s meticulous study of human relationships, the power of contract and the animalistic nature of mankind. Battle of Will is directed by internationally acclaimed stage director Taurie Kinoshita.
- Windward’s Ka ʻOhana article: “Battle of Will: A thinking man’s Goodfellas”
Due to adult language, situations and themes, this play is recommended for ages 17 and older.
Tickets are $10 for students with valid IDs and senior/military and $15 general. To purchase tickets, go online or call (808) 235-7310 to charge by phone.
- Paliku Theatre presents the U.S. debut of The Curse of Asatira
- Hakuoh Handbell Choir comes to UH campuses
- Witness the birth of our nation in 1776 The Musical at Palikū Theatre
- Holiday performances showcase Windward CC musical talent
- The Magical Pū Stealer at Palikū Theatre