Tap dancing phenomenon Rhythmic Circus comes to UH
Rhythmic Circus, the percussive-dance phenomenon that electrifies audiences with its hard-hitting, rapid-fire tap, sidesplitting humor and finger-snapping tunes, is coming to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Performing Arts Center on March 11, 7:30 p.m. and at Leeward Community College’s Leeward Theatre on March 15 at 8 p.m.
Their completely original performance, Feet Don’t Fail Me Now is spiced up with a variety of musical flavors enlivened by an infectious seven-piece band, vocalists and a one-man, a cappella, beat-boxing sensation.
Guaranteed to be unforgettable, this show has proven to leave audiences of all ages amazed and dancing in the aisles with its unique “you have to see it to believe it” quality.
UH Hilo ticket information
Purchase tickets for the UH Hilo performance online. Ticket are $25 general, $20 discount, $12 children 17 and under and UH students with a valid ID.
Leeward CC ticket information
Purchase tickets for the Leeward Theatre performance online or at the box office one hour before show time.
- Keigwin+Company returns to Hawaii
- Ice shave, hula, musubi and more in Hilo: Da Musical
- UH Hilo students and alumni present benefit performance
- UH Hilo Performing Arts Center presents dance and jazz performances
- Obake stories and ancient Hawaiian myths explored at Hilo