Traditional Irish music concerts at Hilo and Manoa
The University of Hawaiʻi presents performances at UH Hilo and UH Mānoa by Danú, featuring traditional music and song from Ireland. Hailing from historic County Waterford, Danú is one of the leading traditional Irish ensembles of today. Their standing room only concerts throughout Ireland are true events featuring high-energy performances and a glorious mix of ancient Irish music and new repertoire.
For over a decade, Danú’s virtuosi players on flute, tin whistle, fiddle, button accordion, bouzouki and vocals (Irish and English), have performed around the globe and recorded seven critically acclaimed albums.
Tickets are $20 general, $15 discount and $10 children 17 and under & UH students. Purchase tickets online.
Tickets are $10 to $30 and are available online, by phone at (808) 944-2697, or visit
- Entertainer Ben Vereen brings talents to island audiences
- Reduced operations during spring break
- HI Pride T-shirt design contest now accepting submissions
- West Oʻahu, Hilo, Mānoa fall commencement ceremonies
- Bad Boys of Dance perform at UH Hilo Performing Arts Center