Traditional Irish music concerts at Hilo and Manoa
The University of Hawaiʻi presents performances at UH Hilo and UH Mānoa by Danú, featuring traditional music and song from Ireland. Hailing from historic County Waterford, Danú is one of the leading traditional Irish ensembles of today. Their standing room only concerts throughout Ireland are true events featuring high-energy performances and a glorious mix of ancient Irish music and new repertoire.
For over a decade, Danú’s virtuosi players on flute, tin whistle, fiddle, button accordion, bouzouki and vocals (Irish and English), have performed around the globe and recorded seven critically acclaimed albums.
Tickets are $20 general, $15 discount and $10 children 17 and under & UH students. Purchase tickets online.
Tickets are $10 to $30 and are available online, by phone at (808) 944-2697, or visit
- Rani Arbo and daisy mayhem performs at UH Hilo and Mānoa
- Las Cafeteras performs in Hawaiʻi
- Max Baca and Los TexManiacs performs in Hawaiʻi
- Entertainer Ben Vereen brings talents to island audiences
- New law sets net-zero energy goal for UH