New Information Technology Center open house
UH faculty, staff, and students are highly encouraged to tour the IT facilities that are housed on the first floor—Digital Media Center, help desk, project rooms, training room and the video conference rooms. Attendees will also be able to view the data center, the information technology operations center and emergency situation room that are on the second and third floors.
The six-story, 74,000 square foot ITC incorporates many green features and is pursuing LEED Silver certification. The LEED program encourages sustainability in the construction of buildings and efficiency in use of utilities.
The ITC brings together information technology services staff that were formerly working in eight different UH Mānoa campus locations and provides collaborative work spaces where staff can support the systemwide information technology needs of the university.
Call (808) 956-9393 with any questions concerning the March 11 open house.
UH News video on the Information Technology Center
The state-of-the-art, six-story, 74,000-square-foot University of Hawaiʻi Information Technology Center was dedicated December 2013.
- UH Information Technology Center earns top construction award
- UH IT Center wins nationally for audio visual technology
- UH President Lassner gifts $76,000 to support UH information technology
- University breaks ground for information technology center
- UH Information Technology Center awarded LEED Gold