UH Manoa hosts veterans conference
The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Office of Veterans Support Services will hold their 4th Annual Veterans Conference entitled Responding to Student Diversity: Understanding Service Members and Veterans.
The two-day conference will take place March 19 and 20 in the UH Mānoa Campus Center Ballroom.
- March 19, 7:15 a.m.–3 p.m.
The conference will focus on training for staff, faculty, and community leaders on student veteran related issues. (schedule of events)
- March 20, 7:15 a.m.–3 p.m.
The focus will be on training for students who are veterans, active duty and reserve personnel and their family members. (schedule of events)
The conference is free for all interested attendees. Please register by March 12.
- Nursing recognizes U.S. veterans with patriotic honor cords
- Combat-related brain injury expert to speak at UH medical school
- Veterans hold annual UH conference
- Coverdell Fellowship brings Peace Corps and Army veteran to School of Law
- UH military veteran earning PhD is honored with research fellowship