UH Mobile App Hackathon open to UH students
Students from across the University of Hawaiʻi System are invited to participate in a mobile app coding competition taking place on the UH Mānoa campus during spring break March 27–29.
The three-day UH Mobile App Hackathon, sponsored by AT&T, and hosted in the new IT Center by Information Technology Services, will include advance preparation workshops presented by the UH Mānoa information and computer sciences department.
Teams of students will each have two days to design/build an Android or iOS app and on the third day the teams will be given five minutes to present their finished app to a panel of judges, culminating with presentation of awards and prizes following lunch.
Pre-registration of currently enrolled UH students is being conducted on the event webpage. On-site registration will also be accepted in person the morning of March 27 at the start of the event.
Go to the UH Mobile App Hackathon website for details.
- Careers in intelligence conference registration open
- UH News on OCSports presents new segments
- UH Manoa students test digital learning materials
- UH plays critical role in Coast Guard cybersecurity exercise
- Computer science professionals from China welcomed to UH