Kauai CC presents gourmet fundraiser
Kauaʻi Community College presents the 12th Annual Culinary Institute of the Pacific Spring Gourmet Gala on Friday, April 4, 6 p.m. in the Kauaʻi CC Fine Dining Room.
The food and wine tasting fundraiser will feature famed chefs Alan Wong from Alan Wong’s Honolulu, Amasia and The Pineapple Room and Vikram Garg from the Halekulani Hotel as well as a host of local chefs and sommeliers. The event also features a silent auction.
The funds raised will help enhance Kauaʻi CC’s Culinary Arts Program and purchase essential kitchen and dining room equipment, instructional materials and small wares.
- VIDEO: “Kauaʻi CC has successful recipe for culinary program”
- UH News story: “Kauaʻi CC’s new culinary arts kitchens blessed”
Go to the Kauaʻi CC website for ticket information.
- Kauai CC has successful recipe for culinary program
- Kauaʻi CC Chef Mark Oyama inducted into Hall of Fame
- Kapiʻolani CC culinary teams win at Hawaiʻi American Culinary Federation competition