HI Pride T-shirt design contest now accepting submissions
The University Of HawaiʻiBookstores are now accepting submissions for the HI Pride T-shirt Design Contest. The contest is open to students at all University of Hawaiʻi campuses.
The student with the best design that answers the question “What does HI Pride mean to you?” will win a $200 UH Bookstores Gift Card, a $100 JanSport Prize Pack, major bragging rights and his/her own 2014 HI Pride T-shirt.
Submission deadline is Monday, April 21, 2014. For contest rules, design specs, and submission guidelines, please visit www.bookstore.hawaii.edu.
Semi-finalists’ designs will go online for a public vote the week of May 5, 2014. One runner-up will also receive a $50 UH Bookstore Gift Card, a $75 JanSport Prize Pack and a HI Pride T-shirt.
New HI Pride T-shirts will be available for purchase fall 2014 at all UH Bookstores. UH students receive a special discount on HI Pride T-shirts with valid ID. All proceeds from UH Bookstores purchases support University of Hawai’i’s educational mission.
- UH Bookstores seek student feedback on course materials
- $25k in student scholarships awarded by UH Bookstore System
- Students receive free textbooks as part of 15 to Finish initiative
- UH president stresses commitment to core values after U.S. election
- UH Alert system test scheduled for April 18