Hawaii EPSCoR’s important economic impact
The Hawaiʻi Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) is helping protect Hawaiʻi’s environment and secure the state’s economic future.
The mission of EPSCoR is to assist the National Science Foundation in its statutory function “to strengthen research and education in science and engineering throughout the United States.”
EPSCoR is a part of the Hawaiʻi Innovation Initiative (HI2). The HI2 strategy is to build a $1 billion research enterprise in partnership with community government and business groups.
- XLR8UH: Turning research into viable products and businesses
- UH welcomes Hawaii's best
- Researchers need help saving the Kamehameha butterfly
- Space is the next frontier for UH
- Largest ever private award to UH funds microbial oceanography research