Hawaii EPSCoR’s important economic impact
The Hawaiʻi Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) is helping protect Hawaiʻi’s environment and secure the state’s economic future.
The mission of EPSCoR is to assist the National Science Foundation in its statutory function “to strengthen research and education in science and engineering throughout the United States.”
EPSCoR is a part of the Hawaiʻi Innovation Initiative (HI2). The HI2 strategy is to build a $1 billion research enterprise in partnership with community government and business groups.
- XLR8UH: Turning research into viable products and businesses
- Hawaiian leaders welcome President Lassner
- UH helps prepare nation and world for disaster recovery
- Women leaders focus on emerging issues and healthy living
- UH's 10 campuses lead the nation in diversity