UH Board of Regents sets public meetings with presidential finalists
The University of Hawaiʻi Board of Regents has scheduled a special public meeting with both presidential candidate finalists on Tuesday, May 27 starting at 9 a.m. at the UH Information Technology Center on the UH Mānoa campus.
The two candidates, David Lassner and Francis Wiercinski will each meet with the board in separate one hour sessions. They will be asked to give an introductory statement and participate in a question and answer session with the regents.
Following the candidates’ meetings with the board, the regents will meet in executive session.
On Monday, June 2 at 1 p.m., at the UH Information Technology Center on the UH Mānoa campus, the board will meet in an open session to conduct a formal vote on the next UH president.
- Board of Regents responds to Senate report
- Scholarship program aims to keep Hawaii's best
- Lassner lists priorities to UH ohana
- UH honors military veterans with tuition policy change
- VP Linda Johnsrud speaks at public higher education forum