Next UH president to be selected June 2 by Board of Regents
The Board of Regents has set the meeting to select the next university president for June 2, 2014 at 1 p.m. at the Information Technology Center on the UH Mānoa campus.
The board will also discuss for approval an annual presidential salary of $375,000.
Meeting notice and agenda (PDF).
Learn more about the candidates, see video, read bios, on the Presidential Search home page.
- David Lassner appointed interim UH president
- President’s September highlights and updates
- President's November highlights and updates
- Regents will make presidential finalists public
- Finalists for UH president announced