Manoa students making the move
Welcome to the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, the fall 2014 edition! Close to 4,000 UH Mānoa students are moving into campus residence halls from August 18 to 22.
- Online nursing programs at UH Manoa rise in U.S. News and World Report ranking
- UH Information Technology Center to house portion of state’s IT systems
- Coral toolkit allows floating larvae to transform into reef skeletons
- Fashion shows highlight student designs
- Jellyfish research featured in Florida schools