Manoa students making the move
Welcome to the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, the fall 2014 edition! Close to 4,000 UH Mānoa students are moving into campus residence halls from August 18 to 22.
- Competition provides critical look at student business plans
- The spirit of dance lives on in Winter Footholds
- UH plays critical role in Coast Guard cybersecurity exercise
- Hidden gem restored for future generations
- Astronomy program for Hawaiʻi high school students prepares future science leaders