UH Mānoa issues cancer center report
Statement from UH Mānoa Chancellor Robert Bley-Vroman
This University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa report represents a summary of the internal work on a business plan proposal for the UH Cancer Center and the broader John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM) at the Kakaʻako Campus. The UH Cancer Center is being administratively incorporated into JABSOM to improve efficiency and effectiveness of both units.
Following this public release, I will be convening a group of external reviewers to assist in identifying additional opportunities and developing next steps for a thriving Kakaʻako Campus that serves the people of Hawaiʻi.
- Photos: Way to go UH graduates!
- Make-A-Wish teen shoots hoops and dons white coat at UH Mānoa
- T-shirt design contest aims to beat skin cancer
- World AIDS Day to include update from UH Hawaiʻi Center for AIDS
- UH Day part of education week at the state capitol