The Honolulu Community College Fashion Technology Program presented JUXTAPOSE, the program’s annual fashion show put on entirely by fashion technology students, on Saturday, April 25.
JUXTAPOSE featured A Central Park After Dark theme, which inspired the set design complete with a cityscape, bridge on the runway, park benches, park trees and lots of lights. The designers brought the vibrant NYC nightlife right to the Honolulu CC campus.
Featured senior designers
- Irene Cramer—Mediterranean Dreams
- Karen Dulatre—The Minamalist
- Shailanne Ah Loo—Chiology
- Veronica Hendrickson—A-MAIZ-ing
- Joliber Albano—Watermark
- Savanna Rains-Cole—Free Rain
- Alexander Propios—Street Bangerz
- Cherrie Lyn Beltran—Cherrie Amor
- Charae Leleo—Forever Lace
- Kyle Woosley—From Me, To You
View more photos from JUXTAPOSE on Honolulu Community College’s Flickr site.