UH submits official response to NCAA Notice of Allegations
The University of Hawaiʻi has submitted its official response to the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Notice of Allegations (NOA) regarding the investigation into the UH men’s basketball program.
According to the NCAA process, the next step is a hearing before the NCAA Committee on Infractions to be held in approximately two months. UH cannot comment on the substance of the NOA response because it is an ongoing NCAA matter, as required by the NCAA bylaws on confidentiality. UH has fully cooperated with the NCAA and will continue to do so.
- NCAA issues Notice of Allegations regarding UH men's basketball program
- UH responds to men’s basketball program NCAA sanctions
- NCAA to reconsider UH men’s basketball program penalties
- UH men’s basketball cleared for post-season play
- Men’s basketball wins Big West’s top player, coach awards