UH submits official response to NCAA Notice of Allegations
The University of Hawaiʻi has submitted its official response to the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Notice of Allegations (NOA) regarding the investigation into the UH men’s basketball program.
According to the NCAA process, the next step is a hearing before the NCAA Committee on Infractions to be held in approximately two months. UH cannot comment on the substance of the NOA response because it is an ongoing NCAA matter, as required by the NCAA bylaws on confidentiality. UH has fully cooperated with the NCAA and will continue to do so.
- Limited edition basketball champions shirt available at UH Mānoa Bookstore
- UH Mānoa rally celebrates men's and women's basketball teams
- UH appeals NCAA ruling on men’s basketball program
- UH men’s basketball head coach search advisory committee assembled
- UH continues to appeal NCAA postseason ban