University Health Services gets revamped reception area
University Heath Services (UHS) at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa celebrated the renovation and reopening of their reception room on Wednesday, July 15. UHS administration, medical and support staff gathered for a blessing and tour of the revamped space.
About University Health Services
University Health Services is staffed by physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, nutritionists, pharmacists, laboratory technicians and other support staff. A wide range of medical services and programs are offered. These include:
- general medical care by appointment or on a walk-in basis
- women’s health, sports medicine, psychiatry, dermatology and nutrition clinics by appointment
- pharmacy and clinical laboratory
- student training, employment and volunteer opportunities
Many services are also available to UH Mānoa faculty and staff and students from other UH campuses.
To receive services, patients must provide their UH student ID number and any health insurance information they may have.
More photos of the University Health Services blessing on Flickr.
- New registration app guides students to timely graduation
- Students around the world challenged to Make the Ala Wai Awesome
- Zika virus-infected mothers delivered babies with microcephaly as early as 2009
- Outstanding UH alumni honored
- President’s February highlights and updates