Making connections with college representatives and employers is vital for career seekers. At Windward Community College’s Career and Job Fair on Tuesday, April 12 participants can meet with college representatives and potential employers about career trends in Hawai‘i and find a job all in one place. The Career and Job Fair is from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Hale Pālanakila Courtyard and is free and open to Winward CC students and the community.
“It’s a great place to network with employers and schools. Learn how you can create a career you love and earn a living wage in Hawaiʻi at the same time,” said Sarah Hodell, Windward CC career counselor.
Check out the list of just some of the participating employers and colleges.
- Kualoa Ranch Hawaiʻi
- Honolulu Police Department
- Marine Corp Community Services Hawaiʻi
- Easter Seals Hawaiʻi
- 24Hour Fitness
- Hawaiʻi Army National Guard
- Wilson Home Care
- American Association of University Women
- RCUH Animal and Veterinary Services
- Blood Bank of Hawaiʻi
- Helping Hands Hawaiʻi
- YMCA of Honolulu
- Chaminade University
- Hawaiʻi Pacific University
- Leeward Community College
- Kapiʻolani Community College Nursing
- UH Mānoa School of Travel Industry Management
- UH Mānoa College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
- Institute of Clinical Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- University of Phoenix
The event is co-sponsored Windward Community College Career Center and Student Affairs, and the Associated Students of the University of Hawaiʻi ASUH–Windward CC.
For more information, call Windward CC Career Counselor Sarah Hodell at(808) 235-7485 or email her.