Windward Community College hosts the family-friendly Hōkūlani Imaginarium’s Haunted Village on Friday, October 28 at 6 p.m. Ghosts, goblins, monsters, mutants, medieval knights, along with a variety of fantasy and undead souls will be roaming freely until 8:30 p.m.
- Imaginarium “Nightwalk” Show—A virtual tour where you’ll walk at the speed of fright. The 15-minute show features the 3D, animated magic of the Imaginarium. Shows every 20 minutes, 6–8 p.m. No reservations needed. Tickets are $4 per “soul” and sold at the Box Office on night of the event only.
- Haunted Village Commons—Graveyard, torchlights, gargantuan inflatables, illuminated walkways and spooky scenes.
- Dr. Phrankenstein’s Phantom Physics Lab—Explore the science of magic and illusions with hands-on activities and optical demonstrations.
- Face Painting—No costume? Have one drawn. A fundraiser for Phi Theta Kappa.
- Halloween Light Show Theater—Relax a spell in the Village’s eerie outdoor light show theater.
- Spooky Storytelling Corner—Get chicken skin and goose bumps listening to hair-raising funny, scary tales delivered by spooky storytellers.
- Costume Contest—Dress up and compete in three categories—cutest, scariest and most creative. Three prizes will be awarded in four age groups; judging from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m. Awards ceremony from 7:45 to 8 p.m.
- Pumpkin Carving Display—Visit the display of award winning Jack-o-Lanterns, crafted by the Village people.
- Phantom Food Booth—The Village Cafe o’ Terror will have spam musubi, hot dogs, teri burgers, drinks and more.
- Hansel and Gretel’s Bakery—Try the Windward CC Debate Club’s oven-baked goods.
For more information or a detailed Haunted Village schedule call (808)235-7350 or visit the Haunted Village website.