Women’s Campus Club celebrates 45th anniversary of Thrift Shop
Located at the end of East-West Road across the UH Credit Union, the Thrift Shop sells vintage, kitchen appliances and items, gently used clothing, books, jewelry and other items.
Hours of operation are Tuesdays through Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., with a half-price sale on the last Thursday and Sunday of the month from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Donations may be dropped off on the last Sunday of the month from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Women’s Campus Club, which began in 1908 as the Women’s Club of the College of Hawaiʻi, was established in 1920 to promote friendship among members, to encourage scholarship and to render service to the university.
The club funds an annual program of grants to various departments, programs and projects to benefit the university, faculty and students. Applications for grants are accepted from all campuses within the UH System.
For more information, contact Thrift Shop manager/volunteer Elizabeth Williams at (808) 561-0287 or email@example.com.
- Two free Oʻahu screenings of The Hunting Ground
- Students around the world challenged to Make the Ala Wai Awesome
- Distinguished UH alumni to be honored
- Stormy Saturday, perfect Sunday for UH in D.C.
- Hawaiʻi recognized as first model state for science education and civic engagement