#MakeManoaYours video highlights student experience
The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Office of Admissions presents their Make Mānoa Yours video. The video is a compilation of entries from the 2016 #MakeManoaYours contest where UH Mānoa students were invited to explain in a 15-second video how they made their Mānoa experience unique.
The grand prize winner, Shidler College of Business marketing and management major Czarina Caberto, received a $1,000 scholarship.
- Funding for UH graduate research could produce scientific breakthroughs
- First UH President’s Green Initiative Awards winners recognized
- Commencement celebrated by record number of UH Mānoa graduates
- Katherine Vessels recognized as a national law student of the year
- Volcano Awareness Month is January 2012