Fiji headlines 2017 Aloha Bash
Known for headlining the top reggae festivals in the world, Fiji will bring his talents to Aloha Bash at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Andrews Amphitheater on April 28, with special guests Tenelle and Finn Gruva. Also performing will be local favorites, Maoli, Mahkess and UH’s very own student band and winner of Battle of the Bands, Introspektra.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the performance begins at 6 p.m.
- $5 UH students presale
- $10 UH students day of
- $20 General admission presale
- $25 General admission day of
Students must present a valid UH System ID upon entering Aloha Bash. Bag checks will be conducted upon entry for attendees’ safety and security. For a list of prohibited items, visit the CCBAC website.
The event is co-sponsored by the UH Campus Center Board Activities Council (CCBAC), Coca-Cola and Monster Inc.
For more information on the Aloha Bash, call (808) 956-7236.
Note: Some material may not be appropriate for children. Parental discretion is advised.
- Las Cafeteras performs in Hawaiʻi
- Artists for Social Justice explore immigration through performances
- A Mānoa Christmas brings holiday cheer
- Ninety years of Japanese compositions featured in UH Manoa concert
- Stories of dance at Asia Pacific Dance Festival