UH Manoa Colleges of Arts & Sciences Alumni Association honors reunion classes with two days of activities
Classes of 1945, 1955, 1965, 1975, 1985 and 1995 invited to attendUniversity of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
Tamara Goldbogen, (808) 956-5790
Office of Community & Alumni Relations
HONOLULU — The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa‘s Colleges of Arts & Sciences and the Colleges of Arts & Sciences Alumni Association have planned two days of activities within the community and on the UH Mānoa campus for the reunions of the classes of 1945, 1955, 1965, 1975, 1985 and 1995.
Friday, May 20, is "Back to Mānoa" Day with activities scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and Saturday, May 21, is "UH in the Community" Day with activities scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Highlights of the reunion activities include:
· Trivial Pursuit hosted by OC16‘s television hosts, the Baraquio sisters;
· Musical performance by talented graduate student Aaron Sala;
· Lecture series with news anchors Paula Akana and Howard Dashefsky and UH Mānoa researcher Maqsudal Alam;
· Mānoa campus trolley tour;
· Silent auction and reception celebrating the 85th anniversary of the Colleges of Arts & Sciences;
· Tours of the newly built Medical Education Building of the John A. Burns School of Medicine in Kakaʻako;
· Behind-the-scenes tour of the Waikiki Aquarium; and
· Special lunch prepared by students in the culinary arts program at Kapiʻolani Community College.
All alumni of the Colleges of Arts & Sciences are invited to participate. For more information, contact Tamara Goldbogen in the Colleges of Arts & Sciences‘ Office of Community & Alumni Relations at (808) 956-5790 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.